update wp_papers set View_Count = View_Count + 1 WHERE p_id=2038
- A Robust Equilibrium Relationship between Market Prices of Risks and Risk Aversion in Dynamically Complete Stochastic
- Qian Han, Calum G. Turvey
- #002038 20131014 (published) Views:3
- We derive a general equilibrium linear relationship between the market prices of risks and market risk aversion under a continuous time stochastic volatility model completed by liquidly traded options. The relation is robust as it is valid for both endowment and production economies, and for both regular time-separable von-Neumann Morgenstern and non-time-separable habit formation preferences. The relation can be used in practice to construct a daily market risk aversion index from options market.
- JEL-Codes: C61, D51, G11, G13
- Keywords: General equilibrium, market price of risk, market risk aversion, market pricing kernel, habit formation, stochastic volatility model
Download full text Downloads:0